What are cookies?
There are cookies that are controlled and managed by the owner of the website (these are called “own cookies”) and others that are managed by third parties (known as “third-party cookies”), for example, because they provide a tool or functionality integrated into the website.
The specific uses we make of these technologies are described below.
What type of cookies do we use and why?
We use the following types of cookies on this website:
1. Technical cookies or cookies essential to the provision of services: These are those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist on it, including those that are used to allow the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up a reservation, carrying out the reservation process, managing payment, controlling fraud linked to the security of the service, making the application for registration or participation in an event, counting visits for the purposes of billing licenses for the software with which the service (website, platform or application) operates, using security elements during browsing, storing content for the broadcasting of videos or sound, enabling dynamic content (for example, animation of text or image loading), sharing content through social networks. Also included in this category are cookies for the management of our advertising spaces based on technical criteria such as the edited content, the frequency at which the advertisements are shown or the control of the origin of the potential customer when the latter has activated an advertising link from a website that adheres to affiliate marketing programmes.
These cookies are exempt from compliance with the obligations established in article 22.2 of the LSSI.
3. Behavioural advertising cookies: We also use third-party cookies that allow us to analyse users’ browsing habits in order to create specific profiles and display personalised advertising based on these profiles.
This pixel allows us, for example, to detect that you have previously visited our website or to identify you as part of a relevant audience. It also does not allow us to measure the effectiveness of our advertisements and to set up dynamic advertising campaigns.
You can learn more about online behavioural advertising and how to manage your browser privacy to opt out of this type of processing at www.youronlinechoices.eu.
– Consult the list of third parties that process the information obtained with these cookies in the section “Third party cookies”.
– To accept or reject the use of this type of cookies you can do so here.
Data transfers to third countries
Data retention period
Certain cookies are cancelled once browsing the website is complete (session cookies) while others may continue to be stored on users’ equipment and be accessed for a longer period of time (persistent cookies).
Expiration of own cookies: this refers to preference or personalisation cookies, and they remain in force until they are deleted by the user.
Processing of personal data and the rights of the data subject
How can I manage cookies?
You can manage cookies through your browser settings and configuration panel.
You can allow or block cookies, as well as delete your browsing data (including cookies) from the browser you use. Please refer to the options and instructions provided by your browser for this purpose. Please note that if you accept third-party cookies, you will need to delete them from your browser settings.
To opt out of the use of third-party advertising cookies, users can also visit the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) opt-out page. http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp ).
If you disable cookies, you may not be able to use the full functionality of the website.
– Type of cookies: Analytics or measurement.
– Cookies: GOOGLE ANALYTICS
– Responsible: Google, Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway. Mountain View, CA 94043. USA.
– More info: You can obtain more information about how GOOGLE ANALYTICS works and the cookies used by this service at the following links https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245 http://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy/ You can disable GOOGLE ANALYTICS cookies by installing in your browser the opt-out add-on created by Google and available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=es
– Type of cookies: Behavioural advertising.
– Cookies: Facebook Pixel.
– Responsible: Facebook, Inc., located at 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025 USA.