1. Owner of the website. For the purposes of the provisions of Art. 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the following information is provided on the owner of this website:
– Owner of the Website: LAS DUNAS MARUGAL S.L. (hereinafter, the ACCOMMODATION)
– Registered Address: CARRER DEL VI 3, 1º, 07012 PALMA DE MALLORCA
– TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: B10741817
– Registration details: Registered in the Barcelona Mercantile Register, Volume 48352, Book 0, Folio 147, Page 581120, Entry 1.
– In addition to the registered office, the following channels are available for users to address their requests, questions or complaints:
– Contact form on the website
– Email: Temporary: firstname.lastname@example.org
– TEMPORARY: +34 971 72 23 52
2. Conditions of use. This web page provides information about the ACCOMMODATION, and users may send queries, as well as request and formalise reservations directly through an on-line reservation platform. By accessing and using this website, you agree to be bound by the conditions set out below, so you are advised to read this section carefully before browsing.
3. Obligations of the Users. The Users pledge to use this Web in a licit way, according to what is disposed in the present conditions and in a way that does not damage the rights or interests of ACCOMMODATION or third parties. As an enunciative title and in no case limiting or excluding, the User also commits to:
– Not to incur in illegal activities or contrary to public order or good faith;
– Not to use the data published on the website to send unsolicited communications (spam).
– Not to introduce or disseminate false, misleading, ambiguous or inaccurate information or content on the website in such a way as to mislead the recipients of the information, nor to disseminate content of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic, terrorist apology nature or that violates human rights or the rights of minors;
– Not to carry out actions that suppose or entail a violation of the intellectual property rights of ACCOMMODATION or third parties;
– Not to provoke damages in the physical and logical systems of ACCOMMODATION, of its suppliers or of third parties;
– Not to introduce or spread in the network computer viruses or use any other physical or logical systems that are susceptible to cause the aforementioned damages.
– Not to suppress, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security system installed in the pages of this Web.
4. Exclusion of liability. This Web is provided “as is” and its use is made under the own risk of the User, therefore, neither ACCOMMODATION, nor its administrators, workers, suppliers or collaborators will be responsible for the damages, of any nature, direct or not, that derive from the use of the Web, excluding expressly ACCOMMODATION, in all the measure foreseen by the Law, any type of guarantees, express or implicit. ALOJAMIENTO does not guarantee the availability and accessibility of the Web, although it will make all reasonable efforts in this sense. Occasionally, interruptions may occur for the time necessary to carry out the corresponding maintenance operations.
5. The ACCOMMODATION is not responsible for possible damages derived from interferences, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or telephone disconnections caused by reasons beyond its control; delays or blockages in the use of the present electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads in the data processing centre, telephone lines, in the Internet system or in other electrical systems; nor for any other alteration that may occur in the Users’ Software or Hardware. Neither does it guarantee the absence of virus, malwares, Trojans or other elements that can produce alterations in the computer system, documents or files of the User, excluding any responsibility for damages of any kind caused to the User for this reason. In the same way, ACCOMMODATION will not respond for the damages caused by third parties by means of illegitimate intromissions out of its control.
6. Neither will it respond for damages caused by the use or bad use of the contents of the Web, nor for the consequences that could derive from the errors, defects or omissions in the contents that could appear in this Web provided by the Users themselves or other third parties. ACCOMMODATION does not assume any obligation or responsibility with respect to those services that it does not provide directly.
7. External links. In no case will ACCOMMODATION assume any responsibility for the contents of the links belonging to an external web site, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, exactitude, amplitude, veracity, validity and legality of any material or information contained in any of these hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections does not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
8. Denial of access. ACCOMMODATION reserves the right to deny access to the Web to those Users that do not comply with the present conditions; in case of unforeseen technical or security problems; or in compliance with a requirement and/or police, judicial or administrative order. Such cancellation or suspension will be at the sole discretion of ACCOMMODATION and will not give rise to any type of compensation.
10. Intellectual property and copyright. Without prejudice to the contents over which third parties hold intellectual rights, the intellectual property rights of the Website, the domain name, its source code, design and navigation structure and elements contained therein (including, but not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software, or texts; trademarks or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, etc.) are the property of ALOJJOS, S.L., and are protected by copyright. ) are property of ACCOMMODATION, to whom corresponds the exclusive exercise of the exploitation rights of the same in any form, and, especially the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, according to what is foreseen by the current Law of Intellectual Property. It is expressly forbidden the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its modality of making available, of all or part of the contents of this web in any support and by any technical means, without the authorisation of ACCOMMODATION or, in its case, of the third parties that hold the intellectual property rights or author’s rights over the affected contents. Notwithstanding the above, the user of the web will be able to visualise the elements of this Web and even print, copy and store them in the hard disk of his computer or in any other physical support as long as it is, only and exclusively, for his personal and private use. Those entities or persons who, with the prior authorisation of the owner of this website, intend to establish a link with it, must guarantee that they only allow access to this website or service but do not reproduce its contents and services.
11. Invalidity of clauses. In the event that a clause of these conditions of use is declared null and void, it shall only affect that provision or that part of it that has been declared null and void, the conditions shall remain in force in all other respects and the provision, or the part affected, shall be deemed not to have been included.
13.Applicable law and jurisdiction. Without prejudice to the rights recognised to consumers by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of 16 November, this website shall be governed by Spanish law with the exclusion of its conflict of law rules and any dispute that may arise from its use or the services linked to it shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the competent Courts and Tribunals in accordance with the domicile of the owner of the website, and users expressly waive their own jurisdiction if they have one. The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution aimed at consumers, who can access the same through the following link: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage